The term ‘Lets Advertise’ or ‘letsadvertise.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website NetRent Ltd whose registered office is NetRent Ltd, Rectory Close, Holywell, CH8 8TA. Our company registration number is 4852898. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you are not a customer of Lets Advertise or our associated companies we will keep your data so that we may send you regular email newsletters keeping you up to date with current Private Rented Sector News including changes to legislation.
In addition, we keep your data for the purpose of informing you of products and services available through Lets Advertise. Please click here for an up to date list of products and services available through Lets Advertise.
If you are a customer of Lets Advertise or our associated companies we will keep your data so that we may keep you informed of the progress of products and services you have purchased or obtained through us.
We will also send you regular email newsletters keeping you up to date with current Private Rented Sector News including changes to legislation.
In addition, we keep your data for the purpose of informing you of other products and services available through Lets Advertise. Please click here for an up to date list of products and services available through Lets Advertise.
We will normally keep your data will be held for a period of 10 years unless asked to be removed earlier.
Where appropriate this period may be extended. If that is the case we will contact you to ask you if you would like to renew this period to continue to receive communication from us. You will need to respond that you give your consent and we will store the reply for documentation purposes.
Withdrawal of your consent can be given at any time by email at email@example.com, by phone 01352 721300 or post at NetRent Ltd, Rectory Close, Holywell, Flintshire CH8 8TA. We will remove your data as soon as possible, and if requested, we will send you an email confirming we have fully removed your data and will not contact you again.